How to watch the ICC World Twenty20 2016 live online for free? The Twenty20 cricket championship will kick-off on the 8th of March, 2016, in India. A host of free and paid streaming channels will broadcast the tournament online. Some of these free Twenty20 streaming channels are geoblocked outside their respective regions. Using Smart DNS proxy or VPN, you can unblock and watch free ICC World T20 channels like Star Sports or BBC iPlayer on PS3, PS4, Xbox, Smart TV, Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, iPhone, iPad, Android, PC, or Mac.
ICC World Twenty20 Free Live Streaming Channels – Unblock Watch with VPN or Smart DNS Proxy
T20 2016 Official Streaming Channels
Free Streaming Channels:
Paid Streaming Channels:
How to Watch Twenty20 Live Free Online via VPN
Star Sports will provide their viewers with extensive free live online coverage of all T20 games. However, Star Sports is geoblocked outside India. In order to unblock and watch Star Sports outside India, you need an Indian IP address. By using VPN, you can connect to an Indian VPN server and change your online location. Hence, unblock and watch Star Sports outside India.
- VPN can be easily installed on Android, iPhone, iPad, PC, or Mac devices thanks to VPN apps.
- VPN encrypts your traffic. Thus, preventing websites from tracking your online active.
- You can use VPN to unblock geoblocked channels from around the world. Just connect to a VPN server in the country where the channel is available to stream.
- As long as you are connected to the VPN server, your Internet speed will be marginally reduced.
For the past few years, I have been using ExpressVPN to unblock Star Sports outside India. This has allowed me to watch major sports events like Twenty20, and the Bundesliga free live online. Of course, there are other VPN providers you can also use to watch Twenty20 live online.
Last Updated Yesterday
How to Stream ICC World Twenty20 Free Live Online with Smart DNS Proxy
The one issue with VPN is that as long as you are connected to an Indian VPN server for example, your streaming device will appear to be physically located in India. This might prevent you from watching certain local channels which would usually be geoblocked outside your region. Smart DNS offers a workaround. With Smart DNS, you can unblock free T20 streaming channels without changing your IP address.
- One Smart DNS configuration unblocks streaming channels from different regions simultaneously. Watch Star Sports, SuperSports, Sky Sports, BBC iPlayer, and American Netflix all at once.
- No need to make changes if you wish to watch your local streaming channels. Smart DNS does not change your IP address.
- All streaming devices are compatible with Smart DNS. Watch Twenty20 on Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, PS3, PS4, Xbox, iPad, iPhone, Android, PC, Mac.
- No Internet speed drop when using Smart DNS.
Unlike VPN, not all Smart DNS proxy services support unblocking Star Sports outside India. However, Unlocator does unblock Star Sports, BBC iPlayer, SuperSports, ESPN3, among other channels. Sign up for a free Unlocator account to try out Smart DNS for free on a 7-day trial. No credit card is required to sign up. Unlocator can be configured on your device using these setup guides.
T20 2016 World Cup Teams and Groups
First Round Groups:
Group A: Bangladesh, Netherlands, Ireland, and Oman.
Group B: Zimbabwe, Scotland, Hong Kong, and Afghanistan.
Second Round Groups:
Last Updated Yesterday
|Group 1||Group 2
|Group B Winner||Group A Winner
How to Live Stream Twent20 World Cup 2016 Online – Smart DNS or VPN
So, using VPN or Smart DNS proxy will allow you to watch all Twenty20 games free live online anywhere in the world. It promises to be a great cricket world cup in 2016.