The journey that I had to go through in order to get Formula One streaming on my iPhone was enlightening. So, apparently, I have been in the dark for quite a time now, not knowing what a VPN and Smart DNS are capable of.
When I realized that Formula One is only days away, I searched the web for ways to watch the event live online, and I was pretty lucky to come across a VPN and Smart DNS. I’ll tell you all about these tools and how to use them below, the good news is you and I will get to watch car racing action live no matter where we are.
How to stream the Formula One 2019 season free live online? The new F1 season is set to begin at the Australian Grand Prix on the 17th of March, 2019. A host of paid and free streaming channels will broadcast all Formula 1 races online. Free F1 streaming channel like 4oD are geo-blocked. I will guide you through the ways in which you get to unblock channels no matter where you are in the world using a VPN or Smart DNS proxy. Then, you will gain the opportunity to watch Formula One 2019 on any PC, Mac, iOS, Android, Roku, Apple TV, FireStick, Xbox, or PS4.
Free Formula One 2019 Streaming Channels
Paid F1 Streaming Channels
Whether paid or free, none of these channels is accessible outside their countries of origin. Geo-restrictions forbid international and unauthorized access to them, which can be very disappointing. You’re more than likely to receive blockades and error messages with such unlawful attempts. Unless you are located where the channels are based, the chances of you accessing these services are pretty slim.
The lists above are not for nothing, your chances at removing the restrictions imposed on these channels are high if a VPN or Smart DNS is involved. These two tools are the driving forces behind the unblocking of geo-restricted content as they can make any overseas content at your disposal in no time.
How to Watch Formula One 2019 Live with VPN
If you try to watch F1 on Channel 4 live while you’re not in the UK, you will be met with this geo-error.“The service is currently not available in your area.” The same will happen if you attempt to stream Formula One through any of the free streaming channels listed above.
The only way you’ll be getting the car racing event streaming on your device regardless of your location is by connecting to a VPN server in a different location. This way you’ll trick these channels into believing that you are in the location you chose to connect to and be a part of. You’ll get a UK IP address in no time as well as get to prove to these channels that you are in the UK, even when you are not.
- What you need to do first is subscribe to a VPN. I advise you to away from free VPNs. They probably don’t work and can do a lot of harm to your device.
- Secondly, you have to create your VPN account.
- Now, download and install the VPN app from the provider’s website.
- Activate the app and then connect to a UK VPN server.
- Acquire a British IP address and appear to be in the UK.
- With this approach, you get to unblock any channel you want regardless of where you are.
Best VPN for F1 2019
The VPN that made all possible is ExpressVPN. I cannot recommend this VPN enough times. Words don’t do this provider justice. Its large extensive network with thousands of optimized servers are very easy to connect to from any place around the world. The servers are everywhere. You can find a server almost anywhere, which says a lot about its versatility.
Other than that, its high-quality services and steady performances have made this VPN a household name today. If ExpressVPN doesn’t fit your requirements, you can check out others in the table below.
Last Updated Today
- 30-Day Money-back Guarantee
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Apps For All Your Devices
- 24/7 Live Support
Stream F1 2019 Free Live Online with Smart DNS Proxies
The beauty of using a Smart DNS lies in its fast speeds. A VPN is fast, but it has to pass data through encrypted tunnels, causing some delay. Whereas, a Smart DNS does none of that. Instead, it only reroutes the traffic that determines your geolocation through one of its designated servers, making you appear somewhere you are not. While you’re not as safe as you would be with a VPN, you’ll be able to access whatever channel or service you reach out for. Speed being an important element in the unblocking process, security is something you must not take tightly. However, if you’re not this security-conscious person, you’ll find in a Smart DNS a helpful unblocking tool. Here’s what you need to do:
- Examine Unlocator and then sign up for a free 7-day trial.
- Following these videos/setup tutorial are essential to configuring a Smart DNS on your streaming device.
- Lastly, head on over to Channel 4 website or launch the 4OD app.
- Now, you can watch the 2019 Formula One free anywhere.
The reason why I advise you to make use of Unlocator is because it’s hard to find a Smart DNS that stays true to what it has to offer. In fact, it’s the only Smart DNS that allowed me to get the channels and services that I wanted. Thanks to Unlocator, I was able to watch Channel 4 live abroad. The company’s free 7-day trial means that is a risk-free experince with a lot to gain and nothing to lose.
Formula One 2019 Schedule
Here’s the full schedule of the 2019 Formula 1
- 17 March – Australian Grand Prix
- 31 March – Bahrain Grand Prix
- 14 April – Chinese Grand Prix
- 28 April – Azerbaijan Grand Prix
- 12 May – Spanish Grand Prix
- 26 May – Monaco Grand Prix
- 9 June – Canadian Grand Prix
- 23 June – French Grand Prix
- 30 June – Austrian Grand Prix
- 14 July – British Grand Prix
- 28 July – German Grand Prix
- 4 August – Hungarian Grand Prix
- 1 September – Belgian Grand Prix
- 8 September – Italian Grand Prix
- 22 September – Singapore Grand Prix
- 29 September – Russian Grand Prix
- 13 October – Japanese Grand Prix
- 27 October – Mexican Grand Prix
- 3 November – USA Grand Prix
- 17 November – Brazilian Grand Prix
- 1 December – Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
How to Watch Formula 1 2019 Free Live Online?
So, who do you think will be crowned as the new F1 champion this year? Will it be Hamilton, Alonso, Verstappen, or Ricciardo? Make sure you have ExpressVPN or Unlocator set up to not miss any race of the 2019 Formula one season live online.
Which device are you going to use? Let us know in the comment section below.