How to watch the Australian Open 2018 live online? This year’s first Grand Slam tennis tournament will begin on the 15th of January, 2018 and end on the 28th. There are a lot of paid and free streaming channels broadcasting the Australian Open. Free streaming channels such as Australia’s Channel 7 are geoblocked in USA, Canada, UK, France, Germany, UAE, or Italy. Using VPN or Smart DNS allows you to unblock these streaming channels. Thus, watch Australian Open 2018 live online on PS3, PS4, Xbox, Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, or Android.
How to Watch Australian Open 2018 Live Stream
Australian Open 2018 Streaming Channels
Free Streaming Channels:
Paid Streaming Channels:
Watch Australian Open 2018 Live Online – VPN
Channel 7 is a free official broadcaster of the Australian Open. Channel 7 is geoblocked outside Australia. This means you will see an error message in stead of the live stream if you try to watch videos on 7Tennis. You can unblock and watch Channel 7 in UK, Canada, USA, Germany, or elsewhere abroad by using VPN. Using VPN allows you to get an Australian IP address abroad. Hence, you will be able to watch the Australian Open live online.
- VPN can be quickly setup on Android, PC, Mac, iPhone, or iPad devices using a VPN app.
- Connecting to an Australian VPN server unblocks all Australian channels include iView, Channel 7, SBS, and TenPlay.
- To unblock American channels like Netflix, HBO GO, Hulu, or WatchESPN, for example, connect to US VPN server instead.
- VPN is safe to use due to the fact that all your traffic is encrypted.
ExpressVPN have multiple Australian VPN servers you can use to unblock Channel 7 outside Australia. In general, you can use any of the following VPN providers to stream the Australian Open live online.
Stream Australian Open Live Online Using Smart DNS Proxy
While VPN is a great way to bypass regional restrictions, setting it up on devices which do not support VPN can be tricky. Smart DNS, on the other hand, can be configured on all streaming devices. Thus, allowing you to watch the Australian Open on you Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, PS4, Xbox, and other devices.
- Smart DNS does not encrypt your traffic. The advantage here is that your Internet speed does not slow down as a result.
- All your streaming devices can be configured with Smart DNS. Thus, the Australian Open can be streamed on your PS4, PS3, Xbox, Apple TV, Chromecast, Smart TV, Roku, iPhone, iPad, or Android.
- There is no need to install any software to enable Smart DNS. Your IP address is kept unchanged which means you can also access all your local channels/websites while using Smart DNS.
- In case your ISP uses DNS hijacking or transparent proxies, you might consider using VPN to watch the Australian Open, as Smart DNS does not work well in the presence of either policy.
A Smart DNS service like Unlocator supports unblocking BBC iPlayer, SuperSport, WatchESPN, BeIN Sports, and other official Australian Open broadcasters. You can sign up for a free Unlocator trial without the need for a credit card. Setting up Smart DNS on your streaming device can be done by following these setup tutorials and videos.
Australian Open 2018 Favorites
- Novak Djokovic.
- Andy Murray.
- Rafael Nadal.
- Stan Wawrinka.
- Roger Federer.
- Maria Sharapova.
- Serena Williams.
- Garbine Muguruza.
- Victoria Azarenka.
- Simona Halep.
How to Watch Australian Open 2018 Live Online? Smart DNS vs VPN.
Whether you choose VPN or Smart DNS to stream the Australian Open live online depends on the streaming device you wish to watch all the tennis action on. Do let us know who your favorite player to win the Grand Slam is by posting a comment below.