What are the best MLB Kodi Addons? The 2019 Major League Baseball season is just about to start. MLB fans in the USA and the rest of the world are starting to prepare for the new season as well. There are plenty of tools you can use to stream Baseball games live online. With the popularity of Kodi ever rising, many MLB fans are looking for ways to watch MLB on their Kodi devices as well. In the review below, we take a look at the best Kodi addons for MLB you can install on FireStick, Xbox One, Nvidia Shield, Raspberry Pi, Android, PC, or Mac.
Best MLB Kodi Addon
The MLB TV addon is hands-down the best plugin you can use to stream MLB games live on Kodi. It offers live games, highlights, live scores, and recaps. You will need a valid MLB.TV subscription to sign into the addon, however. Also, keep in mind that blackout restrictions to apply as well. Here’s how to install the best Kodi Addon for MLB:
- Launch your Kodi app and head to ‘Addons’.
- Select the Package Installer Icon in the top left corner.
- From there, click on ‘Install from Repository’ -> Kodi Add-on Repository -> MLB.TV.
- Click on MLB.TV -> Install.
- Wait until you see MLB.TV Addon Enabled notification.
- Now go back to the Kodi home screen and select the ‘Addons’ tab from the left-hand column.
- Click on Video Addons.
- All the video addons you install, including MLB.TV, will appear here.
- The first time you launch the MLB addon, you will be asked to sign in using your MLB.TV subscription.
Alternatively, you could download the official MLB.TV add-on from here, and then set it up by clicking on ‘Install from Zip File’ instead of ‘Install from repository’.
Best VPN for MLB Kodi Addon
Due to possible MLB blackout restrictions, using VPN with Kodi is a necessity. Otherwise, you will either get blacked out from watching your favorite MLB games. You can avoid all of these situations by using VPN.
- Luckily, setting up VPN is not that difficult. All you have to do is download and install a VPN application on your PC, Mac, or Android device.
- Alternatively, you could setup a VPN connection on your router. Once you have installed the VPN app, launch it, and connect to a VPN server.
- All your traffic will be encrypted and your true location is hidden. Thus, you can either bypass MLB blackouts or watch free live MLB streams on Kodi anonymously.
- No more ISP eavesdropping.
ExpressVPN are probably the best VPN provider you can use with Kodi. They have fast VPN servers which allow you to stream live sports without buffering. You could also use any of the following top VPN services to watch MLB on Kodi.[tableDate]
Top Kodi Addons for MLB
Best Kodi Addons for MLB in 2019 – Wrap Up
So, there you have it. These are our top choices when it comes to best MLB Kodi addons for 2019. Did we miss out on any Kodi plugin that you think is worth using to stream MLB live on PC, Android, FireStick, or Xbox One? Let us know by posing a comment below.