How to watch Fox Sports Go outside USA? Fox Sports, along with ESPN and NBC Sports, is a major American live sports streaming channel. Their coverage includes MLB, NHL, NBA, UFC, as well as NFL games. Unfortunately, American expats living abroad have no access to Fox Sports Go. That’s because the popular sports channel is geoblocked overseas. In this help guide, you can learn how to use VPN or Smart DNS proxies to unblock Fox Sports Go in Canada, Australia, UK, Mexico, Germany, or France.
How to watch Fox Sports Go outside USA?
How to Unblock Fox Sports Go outside USA – VPN Method
If you try to access Fox Sports Go abroad, you get the following pop-up message. “Welcome to FOX Sports GO International Access! As an international user, you can only browse programs available to you.” No live or on-demand sports programs are available on Fox Sports overseas. So, how do you trick Fox Sports Go to think you are in USA. You basically have to hide your online location. With VPN, you get to mask your IP address and surf the web using an American IP address instead. Geo-blocked streaming channels will treat your streaming device as if it is located in USA.
- Using VPN, you can access all US-only channels. Fox, NBC Sports, ESPN, Hulu, HBO Go, and American Netflix all become available overseas.
- VPN encrypts your Internet traffic. Nobody will be able to see what you’re doing online.
- To setup VPN on your device, download and install the VPN application from your VPN provider to your PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, or Android devices.
- You still need an American cable subscription to sign into Fox Sports. VPN, or Smart DNS for that matter, only helps you bypass regional restrictions.
There’s no doubt that the best sports streaming channels are only available in USA. Whether you want to watch NBA, NFL, NHL, or MLB, your best chance to catch live games online is to use VPN. Here’s our list of the best VPN providers to use in order to unblock Fox Sports GO outside USA.
Last Updated Yesterday
- 30-Day Money-back Guarantee
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Apps For All Your Devices
- 24/7 Live Support
Watch Fox Sports Go outside USA – Smart DNS Proxy Method
Although VPN is the best solution to get around geo-restrictions, it certainly is not the only one. You can also use Smart DNS to access geoblocked channels from all around the world. If you choose to go down this road, there are a few things you should keep in mind.
- You have to configure Smart DNS manually on your streaming device. No software/apps are involved. While this is achievable if you follow the right tutorials, it does involve fiddling with your network settings.
- Smart TV, PS4, PS3, Xbox, Apple TV, Roku, Amazon Fire TV, Chromecast, PC, Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Android are all compatible with Smart DNS.
- Whether Smart DNS actually supports unblocking a certain channel on a particular streaming device depends on which Smart DNS proxy service you are using.
- Your IP address does not change when you use Smart DNS.
- DNS hijacking and transparent proxies, both used by some ISPs, do break Smart DNS’s functionality.
Unlocator is a Smart DNS proxy service that supports unblocking Fox Sports Go on a range of streaming platforms. You can sign up for a free Smart DNS trial and then use these videos/guides to configure Unlocator DNS on your devices or router.
Fox Sports Go Compatible Streaming Devices
- Windows PC
- OSX Mac
- Xbox One
- Apple TV
- Android TV
- Amazon Fire TV/Fire TV Stick
- Kindle Fire
Fox Sports Live Streaming Channels
- Fox Sports News
- Fox Footy
- Sports Play
Fox Sports Live Sports Coverage
- Champions League
- Rugby League
- Golf PGA Tour
How to Unblock & Watch Fox Sports Go outside USA?
The great thing about using either VPN or Smart DNS to watch Fox Sports abroad is that both methods also allow you to unblock WatchESPN, Fubo.tv, NBC Sports, and many other American channels. You only need to set up either solution once to get unrestricted access to these geoblocked streaming channels. For more info, or instructions on how to watch Fox Sports GO outside USA, please leave a comment below.