How to watch UFC on Kodi live? There are plenty of live sports Kodi addons you can install in order to watch UFC PPV on your PC, Mac, Amazon Fire TV, Android TV Box, or any other device you have setup Kodi on. In this help guide, you can find instructions on how to install these UFC Kodi addons. Info on how to use VPN in order to watch live sports events on Kodi anonymously is also included. Let’s get things going: How to stream UFC on Kodi?
How to Install UFC Fight Pass on Kodi
Before we go into details on how to setup the UFC Fight Pass Kodi addon, please note that you will need a subscription from an UFC.tv into order to sign in. Depending on where you currently live, some PPV events might be blacked out. Nevertheless, you can use VPN to bypass UFC blackouts. The UFC Fight Pass addon can be found in the Portse repository. Here’s how you can set it all up.
- First, download the Portse repo and place in a folder you can easily find later.
- Launch your Kodi app and click on the Settings Icon in the top left corner.
- Then, go to System Settings -> Expert Mode -> Addons.
- Make sure to turn on ‘Unknown Sources.’ Otherwise, you will not be able to install third-party add-ons.
- When the warning box pops up, click ‘Yes’.
- Now go back to the Kodi homescreen, and select Addons.
- Click on the Package Installer Icon at the top left corner.
- From there, choose ‘Install from Zip File’.
- Locate the file you had previously downloaded.
- Click on it to install it.
- Wait for the Portse repo enabled notification.
- Now select ‘Install from Repo’ -> Portse repo -> ‘Video addons’.
- Click on UFC Fight Pass on to install it.
- Wait for the video addon enabled notification.
As already mentioned, you will need your UFC Fight Pass account credentials to sign into the addon and watch live events. VPN is also necessary if you live in a country where UFC does not broadcast live PPVs via Fight Pass.
Bypass UFC Fight Pass Kodi Addon Blackouts
Kodi addons such as UFC Fight Pass, BBC iPlayer, ITV, NetfliXBMC, and SBS are geo-restricted. That means you can only access them in certain countries. To bypass these geoblocks, you need to spoof your online location. VPN allows you to do just that. Here are some of the features you get when using VPN with Kodi.
- Unblock Geo-restricted Kodi Add-ons: There are a lot of Kodi addons that you can only use in certain regions. With VPN you can bypass regional restrictions.
- Bypass ISP Throttling: Ever noticed that your Internet speed is decent if you are browsing websites but suddenly drops when you are watching videos online? If that is the case, your ISP is probably throttling your Internet speed. Using VPN basically allows you to avoid that from happening.
- Ultimate Privacy: Add an extra layer of privacy and security to all your online activities.
- VPN Applications: You don’t have to be a tech-freak to setup a VPN connection thanks to user-friendly VPN apps on PC, Mac, Android, iOS, and FireStick.
From personal experience, ExpressVPN is the best VPN service you can use with Kodi. They have optimized their VPN apps to work better with Kodi add-ons and have a no-logs policy. Check out our reviewed list of the best Kodi VPNs in 2017 below.[tableDate]
Useful Additional Guides
- How to Install Kodi on FireStick.
- How to setup Kodi on Chromecast
- Install Kodi on PC.
- How to install Kodi on Mac.
- How to install Kodi on Android.
- Install VPN on Kodi 17.1 Guide
Watch UFC on Kodi – Best XBMC UFC PPV Streams
Hopefully, this help guide has covered all there is to know about how to watch UFC on Kodi. If you feel like you need further instructions about how to install UFC addons on Kodi or how to use VPN with Kodi, simply leave a comment below.