How to stream Royal Rumble on Kodi live? The WWE Royal Rumble will take place on Sunday, 28th of January, 2018, 6:30 PM ET at the Wells Fargo Center in Philadelphia,. Apart from the legendary 30-man Royal Rumble match, Brock Lesnar will take on Braun Strowman and Kane in a Triple Threat match. In this tutorial, I will show you how to stream the whole PPV event live on Kodi.
How to Watch Royal Rumble 2018 on Kodi
How to Watch Royal Rumble on Kodi 17 Krypton
You will need a premium WWE Network subscription for the WWE Network addon to work. You should be able to watch live and on-demand in most countries around the world including USA. If you live in UK or Canada, the WWEN addon might not work for you due to geo-restrictions. You can bypass these regional restrictions using VPN though. With that being said, here’s how to install WWE Network on Kodi 17.
- First, you need to download the WWEN zip file from here.
- Now launch your Kodi app and go to System Settings -> Expert Mode -> Addons.
- Make sure to turn on ‘Unknown Sources.’
- From the Kodi homescreen, select Addons.
- Click on the Package Installer Icon at the top left corner.
- Choose ‘Install from Zip file’.
- Select the file you had previously downloaded. It should be called plugin.video.wwen-master.zip.
- Wait until you see the WWE Network add-on enabled notification.
- Click on Video Add-ons -> WWE Network and press install.
- Sign in using your WWE Network account.
- Watch WWE on Kodi.
Unblock More Content – Use VPN with Kodi!
Most official sports Kodi addons including WWE Network only work in certain regions such as USA. To bypass these regional restrictions and watch live and on-demand content on any Kodi plugin you want anywhere you want you have to spoof you location online using VPN. Below are some of the benefits you get when using VPN with Kodi.
- Unblock Geo-restricted Kodi Add-ons: There are a lot of Kodi addons, such as USTVNow, that you can only use in certain regions. With VPN you can bypass regional restrictions.
- Bypass ISP Throttling: Ever noticed that your Internet speed is decent if you are browsing websites but suddenly drops when you are watching videos online? If that is the case, your ISP is probably throttling your Internet speed. Using VPN basically allows you to avoid that from happening.
- Ultimate Privacy: Add an extra layer of privacy and security to all your online activities.
- VPN Applications: You don’t have to be a tech-freak to setup a VPN connection thanks to user-friendly VPN apps on PC, Mac, Android, iOS, and FireStick.
From personal experience, IPVanish is the best VPN service you can use with Kodi. They have optimized their VPN apps to work better with Kodi add-ons and have a no-logs policy. Check out our reviewed list of the best Kodi VPNs in 2017 below.
Useful Additional Guides
Royal Rumble Match Card
- Enzo Amore vs. Cedric Alexander (WWE Cruiserweight Championship)
- The Usos vs. Chad Gable and Shelton Benjamin (WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship)
- Seth Rollins and Jason Jordan vs. The Bar (WWE Raw Tag Team Championship)
- Final of WWE United States Championship tournament
- Brock Lesnar vs. Braun Strowman vs. Kane (WWE Universal Championship)
- AJ Styles vs. Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn (Handicap match for WWE Championship)
- 2018 Women’s Royal Rumble match
- 2018 Men’s Royal Rumble match
How to Stream Royal Rumble Live Online on Kodi
That’s all you need to know about how to watch WWE Royal Rumble live online on Kodi. Don’t forget to use VPN in order to keep any prying eyes away from what you are doing online.