Now TV is an Internet TV service that offers movies, TV shows, sports, and entertainment on demand to its subscribers in the United Kingdom. Unfortunately, NowTV is geoblocked outside of the UK. If you’re living outside UK “Expat, Studying or stationed overseas, on vacation” and want to watch Now TV abroad, you need VPN or Smart DNS. That’s right; people living in U.S., Canada, France, Germany, Spain, Dubai, Australia or anywhere else can now unlock Now TV via VPN or Smart DNS.
Watch NowTV outside UK
Stream Now TV Abroad using VPN
You can watch Now TV outside the UK by setting up VPN. VPN will allow you to obtain a UK IP address although you don’t live in the UK. This comes in extremely handy if you are a British expat living abroad and want to unblock geo-blocked services and applications like NOW TV, ITV Player, BBC iPlayer, or BT Player. You can also choose a US VPN server and unblock US channels like “American Netflix, Hulu, FOX”. See below for more VPN details :
- VPN enables you to change and hide your IP address.
- VPN not only hides your IP, it also encrypts your internet traffic which means your bank account and credit card data will be completely protected if you are using the internet in a hotel or cafe.
- Some VPN providers provide apps for setup, this makes the setup process really easy. ExpressVPN created VPN apps for Android devices, iPhones, iPads, PC, and Mac to make the VPN setup process as easy as possible.
- If you set up a VPN server in the U.K., you will get access to all the UK channels listed above.
- Even of your ISP uses policies such as DNS hijacking or Transparent proxies or Internet filters, VPN will continue to work without any issues.
Finally, some appliances are not VPN-compatible “Smart TV, Now TV box” and therefore you need to make sure to set up your router instead “You need a VPN enabled router”. If you choose VPN, give ExpressVPN a try, apart from the easy to use apps they do have a huge number of server around the world and a 30-day money back guarantee.
Last Updated Today
Unblock Now TV outside UK via Smart DNS Proxies
Smart DNS only redirects the relevant chunks of geo-related traffic. You can keep using your local IP address while accessing foreign restricted websites. This is beneficial as you might not want or need all the perks of VPN. Smart DNS also gives you the ability to do the following:
- Watch various streaming services from more than one country at the same time, hence, giving you the ability to watch UK’s Now TV, American Netflix and MENA’s BEIN Sports at the same moment for instance.
- No traffic encryption also means that you won’t endure any loss in internet speed.
- Smart DNS can be set up on most devices you can think of.
- In the event that your ISP uses strategies like DNS hijacking, you won’t be able to use Smart DNS. The same applies to Transparent proxies. In that scenario, you need to use VPN.
Unlocator have prepared easy-to-follow guides to aid you through the whole process. They have over 90 unblocked channels and servers and devoted servers over the world
One of the leading Smart DNS providers these days is Unlocator. With a 7-day free trial, video and screenshot tutorials and over 214 unblocked channels, you can give them a free try.
Unblock Now TV Outside UK – The basics
Now TV is mainly divided into 3 passes:
1. Sky Movie Pass: grants you access to up to 800 movies on demand with 16 new premieres each month..
2. Sky Sports Pass:
All 6 Sky Sports channels are included:
- Sky Sports 1
- Sky Sports 2
- Sky Sports 3
- Sky Sports 4
- Sky Sports F1
- Sky Sports News
Therefore, you will be able to watch the major sports events such as
- La Liga
- Formula One F1
- International Cricket
- PGA US and European Golf Tour
- ATP Tour Tennis
3. Sky Entertainment Pass: Watch complete series, whether new or old, right from the beginning. Sky Entertainment Pass also includes
- Sky 1
- Sky Atlantic
- Sky Living
- Sky Art
- Discovery Channel
- Comedy Central
- MTV Music Channel
- Disney Channel
Now TV can be registered on up to 4 devices simultaneously. It’s compatible on:
- PlayStation (PS3, PS4)
- Xbox 360 and Xbox One
- Smart TVs (Samsung, LG, Sony, Panasonic, etc.)
- Android mobile devices
- Now TV Box
Smart DNS versus VPN Proxies to get NowTV outside UK.
These days many streaming services are becoming geo-restricted. Smart DNS, similarly to VPN, is an efficient and easy way to unblock and watch Internet TV and bypass geo blocks. What method is better really depends on your preferences and ISPs, if you have any questions please post them below.