If you’re looking for a way to watch NBA on Kodi using the NBA League Pass addon, you’ve come to the right place. The NBA 2016/2017 season is just about to begin. That means you have got little time left to install the necessary NBA Kodi addons on your PC, Mac, Android, or Amazon Fire TV Stick. In this guide, I will show you how to watch NBA on Kodi. You can also find instructions on how to use VPN to watch live sports anonymously on Kodi.
Watch NBA on Kodi with Free XBMC Addons
Best NBA Kodi Addons
Below, you can find a list of the best NBA Kodi addons available. The list is based on streaming quality as well as content availability.
- NBA League Pass
- ESPN 3
- NBC Sports
- Fox Sports Go
Install Unofficial NBA League Pass Kodi Addon
If you own an NBA League Pass subscription, follow these steps to install the NBA LP Kodi add-on. Keep in mind that if you live in USA or Canada, you also need VPN to bypass NBA League Pass blackouts. More on that later.
In order to watch NBA on Kodi, you have to install the NBA League Pass addon. Follow these instructions.
- Launch your Kodi app and head to ‘Addons’.
- Click on Video Addons and then select the Package Installer Icon in the top left corner.
- From there, click on ‘Install from Repository’ -> Kodi Add-on Repository.
- Click on NBA League Pass -> Install.
- Wait until you see NBA League Pass Addon Enabled notification.
- Now go back to the Kodi homescreen and select the ‘Addons’ tab from the left hand column.
- Click on Video Addons.
- All the video addons you install, including NBA League Pass, will appear here.
Alternatively, you could download the official NBA League Pass add-on from here, and then set it up by clicking on ‘Install from Zip File’ instead of ‘Install from repository’.
Do I Need VPN to Watch NBA on Kodi?
Regardless of whether you intend to watch NBA via the NBA League Pass, using VPN is highly recommended for two reasons.
- Just as with the official NBA League Pass app, games that are televised via cable in USA or Canada are blacked out on the NBA LP Kodi addon. You can use VPN to bypass all NBA blackout restrictions.
- Streaming free live sports via Kodi might be considered illegal in some regions. If you want to watch NBA on Kodi anonymously, and avoid getting caught by your ISP, use VPN. VPN encrypts all of your traffic and hides your IP address. This effectively prevents anybody from spying on your online activities.
IPVanish is, hands-down, the best VPN you can use with Kodi. Their ultra-fast VPN servers allow you to stream live sports in high-definition without buffering. You could also use any of the top VPN providers below to watch NBA live on Kodi.
Useful Additional Guides
How to Watch NBA on Kodi with NBA League Pass Addon?
If you already own an NBA League Pass subscription, I suggest using the unofficial NBA LP addon along with VPN in case you live in USA or Canada.
*Disclaimer: This article is only intended for educational purposes. We do not in any way condone, promote or encourage, any criminal or illegal activity. Your actions are your responsibility. Please check your local laws regarding torrents and pirated streaming. Kindly note that we do not host any pirated content on this site.