BT Sport is a British streaming services that provides live coverage of the Champions League, Europa League, and UFC much more. Is there an official Kodi addon you can use to install BT Sport on your PC, Mac, Android, Chromecast, FireStick, or any other Kodi-enabled device? In the tutorial below, you can find instructions on how to install the BT Sport Video Kodi addon.
How to Watch BT Sport on Kodi 17
How to Install BT Sport on Kodi
The BT Sport Video plugin can be found in the official Kodi add-on repository. While the addon currently does not offer the option to watch live sporting events, you can use it to stream various highlights from popular sports competitions. Keep in mind that you will not be able to use the BT Sport addon outside UK to the geo-restrictions. Here’s how to setup BT Sport on Kodi
- Launch your Kodi application.
- Head over to Addons.
- Click on the little package addon installation icon in the top left corner.
- Now select ‘Install from Repository’.
- Next choose the Kodi add-on repository -> Video add-ons.
- Click on BT Sport Video -> Install.
- Wait for the ‘Addon enabled’ notification.
- Go back to your Kodi homescreen and click on Addons -> Video addons.
- Choose BT Sport Video.
That’s all it takes to add the BT Sport Video Kodi Addon.
Best BT Sport Kodi Alternatives?
While BT Sport Video is one of the best sports plugins for Kodi, it certainly isn’t the only one. Here’s a list of other top Kodi Sports addons.
- Fox Sports Go
- WWW iPlayer
- NFL GamePass
- NBA League Pass
Unblock More Content on Kodi – Use VPN
Most official sports Kodi addons only work in certain regions such as USA, UK, Canada, and Australia. To bypass these regional restrictions and watch live and on-demand content on any Kodi plugin you want anywhere you want you have to spoof your location online using VPN. Below are some of the benefits you get when using VPN with Kodi.
- Unblock Geo-restricted Kodi Add-ons: There are a lot of Kodi addons, such as USTVNow, that you can only use in certain regions. With VPN you can bypass regional restrictions.
- Bypass ISP Throttling: Ever noticed that your Internet speed is decent if you are browsing websites but suddenly drops when you are watching videos online? If that is the case, your ISP is probably throttling your Internet speed. Using VPN basically allows you to avoid that from happening.
- Ultimate Privacy: Add an extra layer of privacy and security to all your online activities.
- VPN Applications: You don’t have to be a tech-freak to setup a VPN connection thanks to user-friendly VPN apps on PC, Mac, Android, iOS, and FireStick.
From personal experience, ExpressVPN is the best VPN service you can use with Kodi. They have optimized their VPN apps to work better with Kodi add-ons and have a no-logs policy. Check out our reviewed list of the best Kodi VPNs in 2018 below.
Last Updated Today
- 30-Day Money-back Guarantee
- Unlimited Bandwidth
- Apps For All Your Devices
- 24/7 Live Support
Useful Additional Guides
How to Install BT Sport on Kodi?
Whether it’s the Champions League, Europa League, or UFC, BT Sport is a must-have channel on for any sports fan. The BT Sport Video addon allows you to watch highlights from the best sports events live on your Kodi app.